Jutis And Mojaris For Women
These are the most trendy and desi you can you ever purchase. Jutis and mojaris have always been the “in” thing in desi and fusion fashion trends. Traditionally it is was worn with shalwar kameez. But, in the present time with more and more experimenting on fashion jutis and mojaris are worn with casual wears like jeans or dresses.
Jutis and mojaris are actually so comfortable and so beautiful. They usually have designs embroidered on them or they are just plain simple. They fit perfectly to your feet and gets better with time. That's the best part of these amazing footwear. LimeRoad has the best collection of jutis and mojaris from renowned brands.
Jutis And Mojaris - How It Started
Mojaris originated during the Mughal Empire, it was adorned with colours, jewels, and different decorations. They are said to have been advanced under the Mughal King Saleem Shah and were called as Saleem Shahis as a result. In spite of the fact that leather footwear has been worn for more than 5,000, they ought not to be mistaken for Mojaris, on the grounds that Mojaris are novel in their elaborate style, shape, and appearance.
Jutis were first introduced by the Mughals just like mojaris and were to a great degree well known among the lords and the rulers who had a place with the most extravagant period of Indian history. Rajasthan specifically was a center point, where the making of these shoes previously began. The style of Jutti in those days was unmistakably lavish and wealthy in surface and plan which consolidated fine jewels, stones, and valuable pearls. With the progression of time, jutis picked up a great deal of fame in Punjab, and experienced through different types of experimentation and development.
Jutis and Mojaris - The Difference
The major difference between jutis and mojaris is that mojaris were worn by man and jutis by women. The looks of jutis and mojaris are different as well. Mojaris has an extended curved front and on the other hand, jutis has a flat front. Traditionally mojaris have open backs and jutis are covered at the back. But, with times the looks has changed too as mojaris with bigger and smaller curled fronts and covered backs are available.
You can find your desired design of mojaris and jutia on LimeRoad in the most reasonable price ever. Their collection is huge and elaborate and you will not be disappointed as they quality is 100% trustable.
Jutis And Mojaris - The Making
Solely high quality by gifted skilled workers who principally hail from Punjab, the making of jutis and mojaris is a repetitive assignment. Development of one sets of jutis and mojaris includes individuals from various networks: the "Chamars", who process crude conceals which are utilized alongside a vegetable coloring process. The "Rangaars", shading and paint it while the "Mochis" amass the pieces together and do the last sewing and weaving. Prior, juttis and mojaris were weaved with gold and silver wires all finished, prominently known as 'tilla' covering the whole surface of the footwear.
The procedure starts at a tannery where crude covers up are handled utilizing the strategy for vegetable tanning. For this, a substance called tannin, removed from the bark of “Kikkar” or “Babool” trees, is utilized. It is in the tannery that a creature stow away ends up solid, adaptable, water safe and thusly, wearable.
Weaving the jutti includes the utilization of stencils, for slicing and following outlines on to the leather parts of the shoes. They extend from basic slice out shapes to be loaded up with basic weaving, to mind boggling punches, weaves and weaved plans.
Jutis And Mojaris - Styling
Apart from the traditional styles jutis and mojaris has transformed a lot in due course of time. Here are some of the coolest and trendy ways to style your jutis and mojaris.
- Casual look - Pairing up a simple leather pair of jutis with a pair of blue jeans and a simple top or t-shirt is a go to look for summer. In the same way, man can do the same with a pair of casual jeans and t-shirt and a pair of mojaris. Flat front leather mojaris also go well with polo t-shirt paired with polo shorts. It's an on point summer look for men. Unlike shoes or slippers jutis and mojaris actually adds an authentic look along with comfort.
- Fusion look - Styling your short kurtis with a pair of jeans is a thing for girls, all you have to do is put on a pair of cute embroidered jutis to complete the look. Also, dresses, tops, skirts and shorts made out of traditional style textile are so comfortable to wear during summer and pairing them with a pir of jutis is just cherry on top. For a man, wearing short kurtas with a pair of jeans or polo shorts with a pair of simple mojaris is go to look. This is an absolutely stunning western indian fusion look.
- Traditional Look - Jutis and mojaris has always been worn with traditional cloths. Be it men or women they are the best choice when it comes to complete a traditional look. They are absolutely comfortable which makes it easier to carry the outfit and actually enhances the entire traditional look.
LimeRoad has the latest collection of jutis and mojaris for all kinds of looks you want. They have the best ones picked out so that you get to choose carefree of the worry that what if you are missing out on the latest trend.
Jutis and Mojaris - More Then Just A Trend
Apart from just being a trend, these traditional leather footwear has so much more to make them worth every penny you pay for them.
- Durability - One of the greatest advantages of these shoes is they are tough because they are made out of leather. A few people may get put off spending more for these shoes but since they last more, they are a venture. Getting one sets of jutis or mojaris can be less expensive than purchasing two sets of synthetic shoes.
- Breathable- Sine these shoes are made out of leather and leather lets air pass through. The material lets air in to cool your feet and stop them from smelling. And this makes them the most comfortable during summer.
- Water Resistant - The leather is waxed, it will be safe against water and different fluids. When working outside or in kitchens, you have to wear shoes that are water impervious to keep your feet dry and maintain a strategic distance from any outer harm to the shoe. These shoes can keep your toes dry from any spills or puddles.
- Protection - Since the feet is covered it is kept away from sunlight and so we don't get a sunburn. If we spill something the material used to make these shoes will prevent the direct contact of our feet and the substance.
- Moldes in - Jutis and mojaris tends to mold into the exact shape of your feet thereby providing extreme comfort. Not every person's feet are the very same, leather can adjust to your foot shape, giving your feet additional support.
- Comfort - Jutis and mojaris are very comfortable as it makes its easy to walk around and run as they have the ability to perfectly fit into the shape of your feet. Perfect fit shoes can prevent damage of your feet.
- Easy Cleaning- The jutis and mojaris with just the leather look are the most easiest to clean, all you have to do is to brush it and put it out to soak in the sunlight and its as good as new. The one with thread and cloth material for designa are also good to go for a wash and it gets easily dried up and the best is under the sun.
- Stylish- Be it the simple leather one or the ones with designs they will always look stylish. These are a kind of shoes that will never go out of trend. In fact, new and innovative designs are coming up for more options.
What else do we need more than good looks and comfort in our footwear. When our foot is comfortable we find it easy to carry out our activity. And most importantly when you are comfortable in your footwear you instantly look good as it pumps up your confidence. Get the most exclusive and best quality jutis and mojaris at the best price range ever only on LimeRoad. It is the place to get exactly what you need to pump up your look.
You can also shop from an exciting collection available for Women`s Footwear :- Ballerina | Basketball Shoes | Boots | Brogues | Brogues Oxfords | Casual Shoes | Clogs | Espadrilles | Flats | Formal Shoes | Gladiators | Heels | Jutis Mojaris | Kolhapuris | Loafers | Mary Janes | Mocassins | Mules | Plimsolls | Pumps | Running Footwear | Sandals | Sneakers | Wedges | Women Footwear | Women Sports Footwear
Related search terms: punjabi jutti, jutti, juti, ladies jutti, punjabi juti, mojari, punjabi jutti for ladies, rajasthani jutti ,mojri, mojari shoes