Hair Care For Women
Wondering what's missing from that perfect outfit you've set aside for the party tonight?
Or wish that bad hair days were just a myth?
A good hairdo on even more amazing hair is what works the spell charm on the prettiest of outfits. After all, a woman's natural beauty is her main outfit! That is why we at Limeroad understand just how important it is to take the utmost care of your hair. Because luscious, lustrous hair can perk up your confidence and style any day!
Hair Care Routine
What are the basic needs for healthy, lush hair?
Of course, the most reliable thing to ever come our way was our grandmother's age-old tradition of hair oiling, right? But with times changing, so are our hair care needs. It is important to maintain a basic hair care regime to optimize the strength, texture, and lustre of your hair.
Oiling - Oiling has always been the basic Step One to thick, long hair. However, the process is not as generic as it seems. Oiling done the wrong way can also cause various problems like damaged hair, hair fall, boils, etc. First off, be sure to choose the right hair oil. Coconut oil is the best-known oil for hair remedy. Apart from this, the wide variety of Almond oil, Sesame oil, Olive oil, etc. at Limeroad provide nourishment for every hair type. For a more relaxing remedy, try the 21 Herbs Oil by Tvam at Limeroad with Aloe Vera, Eucalyptus, etc. to relieve your nerves and let your roots grow in strength.
Shampoo - While it is great to oil your hair frequently, what one mustn't forget Is that the more you oil your hair, the more you shampoo them too! While shampooing is an integral step in maintaining hair hygiene, different hair types have different shampooing needs. For instance, for dry and frizzy hair, washing your hair with a product like the Jojoba Moisturising Keratin Shampoo by De Fabulous about twice a week can result in lustrous, smooth hair. However, with the daily dust, dirt, and pollution, sometimes one wants something strong to use more often, without causing much damage. The wide range of herbal shampoos by Trichup are just what you need!
Conditioning And Serum - Conditioning is often underrated. Periodic conditioning is essential to protect your hair from unwanted dryness, split ends, and other damage. The right way to condition your hair is to leave it on for about a minute after shampooing, however, if left too long, conditioners can cause weakening of the scalp and even dryness. What one often overlooks is the use of Serums after hair wash. Hair Serum acts like a protective shield on your hair against dullness, frizz, etc. This is usually the ideal hack for curly and frizzy hair and keeps other hair ailments like dandruff in control as well.
A woman's hair are her first pride! And when it comes to making a style statement, why shouldn't we play a little? The wide range of hair styling products at Limeroad let you go wild to your heart's desire! Choose your favourite look, and we will be your guide to achieving it!
So what are the various hair experiments one can go for?
- Curling And Straightening - We all wish for some basic change every now and then. The never-ending struggle between curly hair and straight hair is now put to an end with the latest curling and straightening tools. Choose to go for the straight sleek look with a western formal ensemble, or add the bounce of curls with your favourite Patiala salwar. The latest technologies of brands like Kazima and Nova at Limeroad will make it all a minute's job! However, Limeroad's personal choice? The Mazel 1400W Powerful Flodable Hair Dryer is the ultimate go when looking for a fusion look according to your taste! Nonetheless, along with instant styling, these devices can cause a lot of heat that damages the hair in the long term if not taken care of. When looking to use a curling device, making use of Heat Protectants like hair serums and hair masks can minimize the damage as much as possible.
- Crimping - Looking to add a little Hippie touch to your style statement? Try the latest in Crimping technique of setting your hair in a wavy, zigzag fashion. This works best on straight hair and gives you a radical look. Add colourful braids to this for a more impish look. So get those high leather boots on and spread your chic mantra!
- Colouring - A little vibrancy is always looked forward to! That is why it's your time to catch up to the pacing trends of hair colouring. Hair colouring, as fancy as it sounds, is a simple technique of colour application that is done by either hair dyes or bleaching. While hair colours are available in more foxy colours for a twist, hair dyes tend to last longer as they colour the hair from the inside. Apart from this, Tvam at Limeroad brings to you the newer, more organic trend of Indigo Henna. The earthy ingredients of this hair dye account for minimal hair damage and a long-lasting colour to the hair.
- Hair Extensions - Being a woman is a vicious cycle of cutting hair short for comfort, and then missing the magnificence of our long hair, right? But now, say bye-bye to haircut mishaps with the miracle of artificial Hair Extensions! Extensions are basically false hair that can be glued or clipped to your real hair for a natural voluminous look. This easy hack allows you to style your hair whichever way you like and causes zero damage.
What hair care treatment will suit your hair best?
With the constantly evolving Third World Lifestyle, with hair styling is growing hair damage. But no need to worry! A little awareness and care for your hair can make an astounding difference in hair quality. And Limeroad has just the answers for you!
- One of the most commonly occurring hair issues is Hair Loss. This may occur due to various reasons ranging from tension, dandruff, weakening of hair roots and excessive use of heating devices. While oiling is one of the main remedies to the same, rash oil massage can also lead to further hair breakage and weakening. The Indulekha Bringha Selfie Bottle at Limeroad comes with a Selfie Applicator for easy application and massage of the herb oil directly at the roots. Moreover, Heat Protectants are an integral precaution one must heed to before using any hair styling tools.
- The pride of our hair comes from the flared texture of intense colour. However, dryness often takes away the lustre of our hair and also leads to discolouration. The use of a hydrating Hair Serum after your routine hair wash can actually help control dryness and hair damage caused by pollution, keeping your hair easily detangled and flowy. Moreover, the Henna Shampoo range by Tvam at Limeroad with Aloe Vera extracts are a must have for silky, strong hair.
- Hair spas are the answer to almost every generic hair problem. But don't we all wish for a hassle free home remedy? The wide range of Hair Spa Creams by brands like 2Smart, Trichup, and Pink Root provide reliable solutions to all your hair hassles like dull hair, thin hair, and split ends. Pair these with a volumizing shampoo suitable to your hair type, and welcome the new lush strong hair regime!
Apart from this, of course, one simply cannot emphasize enough on the importance of hair brushing. That's right, as tedious as it may seem, brushing your hair regularly is the actual secret mantra to healthy hair. That's why one should be very specific about the hair comb/hairbrush they use.
So which kind of comb/brush should you choose?
- A wide-toothed comb is the most efficient detangler, mostly used on wet hair.
- On the other hand, a narrow Tail Comb is used for styling purposes, as it is most efficient in intricate hair parting.
- A Vented Hair Brush is ideal when blow drying your hair. The far scattered bristles help in directing the hot air into the hair, drying them out faster using much less heat. This kind of a brush saves a minute on the clock and a strand of hair on the scalp!
- Bristled Flat Brushes untangle straight hair and are important to spread out natural hair oils evenly from the roots to the tips. This gives a natural lustre to your hair.
- Hair brushes not only play a role in healthy, hygienic hair but also act as styling tools. A metal Round Brush is used to give a light wave and curls to your hair. These also add a bounce and volume to your hair, making them look thicker.
Hair hacks become much easier when one knows their hair type. Be sure of using products and hair tools that match your hair type to optimize the benefits of it all. Be it styling, experimenting, or basic nourishment, Limeroad offers products for you to choose from for every hair related queries.
For instance, dry hair is best worked with products consisting of oil extracts. Alongside this, Aloe Vera extract is essential when it comes to retaining hair texture. On the other hand, oily hair should be frequently taken care of with proper brushing and cleansing. A natural conditioning ingredient is Hibiscus extract, so when looking for something to tone the frizz down and add a natural lustre, you know what to look for. On the other hand, Amla is packed with hair nurturing nutrients. The Amla powder by Woods and Petals at Limeroad will fix your hair roots for long and strong, nourished hair. When going for hair colour, choose a colour option that is the least threatening of greying hair.
So flaunt the most heart sweeping, strong hair in the most hep styles today!