Notice of Infringement
A.M. MARKETPLACES PRIVATE LIMITED
E-150, Lower Ground Floor,
Greater Kailash -II
New Delhi - 110048
I/We, [name] ____________________________ [s/d/o or a company/LLP registered under the Companies Act, 1956/2013/ Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008] residing at /having registered office at [address] _________________________, with registration number [_________________] [through authorised representative Mr. [name], [designation], authorised vide ______________________] do solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:
1. I/We am/are the right owner of certain Intellectual Property rights, created/modified and applied for registration/registered under [________________ Act]. Please see enclosed certified truecopy of [proof of ownership of Intellectual Property];
2. I/We believe that the item listings or materials identified in the annexure attached hereto [providelink] are not authorised by me/us, our agent, or the law and therefore infringe my/our Intellectual
3. [Please provide reasons for comprehending that the products in question violate your Intellectual Property rights and the basis of your decision such as test purchases, laboratory reports or such
4. In light of above, you are requested to expeditiously remove or disable access to the material or products claimed to be infringing from www.limeroad.com.
Name ___________________________________________________________ Title & Company ________________________________________________________ Address _________________________________________________________ Email (correspondence) _________________________________________________________ Telephone/Fax _____________________________________________________________ and I make this declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and correct.
Declared by ______________________________ on [date] ___________________________________ in [place] ________
1. Please provide documentary proof of ownership of Intellectual Property;
2. Please provide documentary proof supporting your claim (if any);
3. Please note that all documentary proof submitted along with this Notice should be “certified as
4. Please note that the information and documents provided in this notice may be shared with the person who is alleged to have infringed your Intellectual Property.