Jeans For Men
A quality pair of jeans is one of those necessary wardrobes must-haves for every man. Buying jeans used to be easy since choices were fairly limited and your biggest decision involved color and cut. At present, you will find jeans for men in a vast variety of colors, fit, and finish, and the best pair for you and your size may be daunting. One of the amazing characteristics of jeans is the fact that there are so many styles to choose from.
LimeRoad has your back with the all the great range of jeans for men in the best look and fits possible.
Fits Of Jeans
The immense popularity of denim does not make it any easier to find the perfect pair. To begin with, understanding the fit and cut is essential to help what is best suited to your body type. Ideally comfortable without compromising on style and silhouettes, jeans should always mould to your body and show traces of your individual style.
Here are some of the many cuts of jeans to consider before finding your perfect one:
- Slim Fit Jeans: this is possibly the most versatile fit, the slim legs of jeans are flattering on heavier thighs as the tapered ankle works to elongate and give a slimming visual to your legs.
- Skinny Fit Jeans: narrowly cut and close fitting with a healthy among of stretch to provide utmost comfort, skinny fit jeans are best suited to slim legs and height. No matter what kind of body build you have, skinny fit jeans should never be completely skin tight.
- Regular/Straight Fit Jeans: This is an all-American classic jeans style. Most often cut straight from the hips down, the legs with little tapering. These jeans look best on athletic guys, having a generous shoulder. Slim men can also pull off the straight fit jeans in more of a casual, bohemian sense of style.
- Tapered Jeans: For a lighter take on the straight leg cut, tapered jeans do just what the name suggests, an alternate between a slim fit and straight fit jeans. Slightly tapered is what you will get, slimming the leg and fitting especially around the thighs and calves. These one look more flattering than the skinny fir jeans and more sculpted than the usual straight fit. Tapered jeans help you achieve footballer aesthetics with a comfortable seat and streamlined calves and ankles.
- Loose Jeans: These jeans come in a baggy fit. The roomiest fit among all the jeans, which provides plenty of space in the thighs, legs, and butt for men who need it.
The waist rise of the jeans is the measurement from crotch to the top of the waistband.
The basic rises in jeans for men are:
- High Rise: These jeans are great for bigger guys. It is best to avoid tucking in your shirt with high rise jeans since it is worn above the belly button.
- Medium or Mid Rise: These jeans are great for men who prefer to tuck their shirts into their pants. The waistband of the jeans skims the belly button in this style.
- Low Rise: These jeans offer a casual fit and appear a more relaxed appearance. These are basically worn below the belly button.
Types Of Jeans
In addition to the fit of the jeans, one must consider the type of jeans suited to you. Ranging from heavier selvedge and eye-catching acid wash, there are many different ways denim can be treated to get various types.
From high-fashion looks to jeans that can take you from work to the bar, fabric and rinse are the real considerations depending upon your lifestyle and personality style.
- Selvedge: This style is adopted by the fashion elite as an authentic and high caliber alternative to classic stonewashed jeans, selvedge or raw denim, is heavier and darker in hue than the regular jeans. Featuring a unique edge at the hem that prevents the fabric from unraveling during the production stage, modern selvedge jeans are still produced the way it was in the early 1800s, woven on a traditional shuttle loom. Because of this reason, it is considered higher quality jeans to mainstream stonewashed ones. With an appealing crisp aesthetic when new, once worn-in selvedge jeans take on the unique quality all of its own.
- Stonewashed: A stonewashed jeans is a wardrobe staple for every modern man, this is what immediately comes to mind when you think of denim. Stone washing creates a faded, worn out appearance to the jeans. This is produced by washing the jeans with pumice in a rotating drum. The charm of the stonewashed look, and undoubtedly the reason for its ubiquity is its simplistic style.
- Acid Wash: Acid wash jeans have mottles or patchy appearance which is produced by chemically bleaching the denim with chlorine or acid soaked pumice, bleaching the parts of the fabric to white. With a 90’s punk look, acid wash jeans is a bold choice, especially in darker shades making a fresh appearance in this season.
- Ripped: This shredded look of jeans, otherwise known as ripped jeans is still much on trend and various celebrities are seen making it a part of their every day casual attire. Paint splatters are also becoming pretty popular. Just choose your rips and tears carefully as per the look you want to create. Ripped jeans and blazer combination works with t-shirts and can be paired with sneakers in white or black. This combination is perfect for a night out, concert hopping, or even for date night.
- Distressed: Distressed jeans have been in and out of style since the 90s, but they have recently seen popularity especially among streetwear and designer clothing enthusiast. A smart pair of distressed jeans with subtle rips will work as a great statement clothing piece and bring life an otherwise regular outfit. you can simply pair any casual t-shirt or shirt with distressed jeans. for winter time, you can simply put on a biker jacket or a leather jacket over it with a pair of boots.
Jeans are going to be the most versatile piece of clothing that you will ever own in your entire life, no matter how many you have, it always seems less. They can practically be used anywhere, at home, during work, casual day out, the possibilities are endless. That being said, it is necessary to remember that there are a time and place for everything, including fashion. However, it all depends on the occasion. You need to pick jeans that suit the kind of physical endurance you are going to have throughout your entire day.
A formal event should reveal a more refined side of your, and your jeans should help you complement that. For such occasions, black and dark denim is highly recommended. Complete the look with some nice formal shoes and you have given yourself a winning combination.
On the other hand, if the occasion is something casual like shopping or going for a day out, then it is the other way around with comfortable straight jeans to your rescue. Make sure it has deep pockets for your essentials such as wallet, phone, and keys. It is nice to accompany it with a deferred hued belt since it shows how versatile the jeans are with color combinations.
Since the monochrome look is slowly fading these days, and the easiest way to pull off the double denim look is by having two different color schemes that contrast each other. A popular combination is a black jacket and blue washed out jeans and vice versa. Contrasting denim is no easier to wear since pastel colored jeans are becoming an increasingly popular trend. In order to style this, it is important that whatever you wear underneath gives out a pop of color. white is always a safe choice of all time, but a grey, emerald, yellow, orange, or other bright shirts or t-shirts can also be considered. This can also be applied to the color of your shoes and other accessories such as scarves, etc.for further color scheme balance according to your style and weather.
- The frequency with which you wash your jeans directly affects the amount of indigo or the color that leaches out of them, and how much they lose their shape over time. The rule is to wear them often and wash sparingly.
- If using a machine, wash on cold or lukewarm if dirty, with a quality detergent.
- You can also wash your jeans int the tub, leave them to soak, inside-out in cold water for about 30-45 minutes.
- Tumble dry your jeans only if you want to shrink them. Instead, hang them out to air dry in the sun.
Now that is all up for finding the perfect pair jeans to complete your wardrobe, LimeRoad makes it even more exciting for you with its huge selection of jeans for men from all the big brands known for their quality denim. Also, avail great price range, discounts, and attractive offers on the complete range of jeans that are available. So, without wasting any more time, go and grab your favorite pair!
jeans, jeans for men, jeans for women, jeans for men, mens jeans, jeans online, jeans online shopping