WAISTCOAT FOR MEN
Suit Up Yourself in Designer Waistcoats for Men
Waistcoats for men have been gaining impetus as major fashion statements in the recent times. The men’s waistcoats when worn with the right outfit and personality can make any man appear more stylish and refined in the overall appearance. These stylish pieces of clothing are quite in high couture and have setting the current fashion trends on fire. With the festive season rocking every year, you can accentuate the overall ensemble by adorning classic half coats for men available online. Here, you can come across a wide assortment of designer men’s waistcoats online available in a myriad of style, colors, designs, patterns, and fabric options. Choose from your personal selection of the best-in-class waist coats for men that spark your inner fashion sense effortlessly.
Layer Fashionably with Stylish Waistcoats
Waistcoats are warm, comfortable, lightweight and stylish layering options. They are versatile outfit add ons which can add a layer of style to your outfits. You can even add top layer of blazers or coats. LimeRoad’s waistcoat online collection includes smart varieties for men of all age groups. You can stay warm in waistcoats tailored from comfortable fabrics such as cotton, wool, silk, polyester, rayon and blended versions. Choose your favourites from a multitude of waistcoat designs and create smart ensemble options.
Brief History of Men’s Waistcoats
The stylish waistcoats for men were introduced by the royal kings including King Charles II of England, Ireland, and Scotland. This dressing had been introduced by the royals to form a part of the official dress after the event of the Restoration of the monarchy of Britain during the time of 1660. The first-ever waist coat for the King had been derived particularly from the finest Persian vests that had been observed by the English visitors to the Shah Abbas’ courts. In addition to the Persian belongings, a similar kind of coat had also been worn by Indian men. Here, it had been referred to as the “Bandi” meaning jacket for men.
As the centuries advanced, the trend of wearing men’s waistcoats evolved gradually. By the time of the 17th and 18th century, men had started wearing these quite often. Until the time of the 19th century, several modifications took place in the fashion industry narrowing down the design to be more formal and elegant all over. If you wish to buy waistcoat online for men as per your fashion sense, then you can browse through the impressive collection of designer boy’s waistcoats at online.
A Plethora of Stylish Waistcoat Options
Waistcoats can really make any men look sharper and more refined. These amazing clothing pieces are quite in vogue given to the current fashion trends. LimeRoad offers a trendy collection of waistcoats for men from brands like Badangbai. Stylish and fashion forward, the waistcoat online collection at LimeRoad is sure to add elegance to any attire in an instant. Here are a few options in interesting waistcoats that you can choose from:
1. LimeRoad brings you a wide array of options in woven waistcoats for men in variations such as woolen, slim fit, reversible, self design, checked versions and more. Opt for an Indian waistcoat option such as a Nehru jacket. You can team it up with traditional attire such as kurta pyjamas along with curved mojaris. Choose pretty block-print, embroidered and handloom waistcoats for men to add a dash of style to any ethnic outfit.
2. Denim waistcoats are stylish and trendy casual layering options. Wear a denim men’s waistcoat over a grey shirt or a button down Tshirt. Pair it up with cuffed shorts and sneakers for a hip urban look. Or pick up a denim men’s waistcoat and wear it over a tight round neck Tshirt, matched with straight blue jeans and pumps for a trendy urban appearance. Choose cool blue washed denim versions for boys and style up your little ones outfit.
3. Corduroy waistcoats are classy and timeless. Pick up a black striped men’s corduroy version and wear it with a crisp white shirt. Pair it up with straight fit black trousers and slip on loafers. Add sunglasses for a chic look. You can even pick up a bright purple waistcoat for men to add a dash of colour to your overall ensemble.
4. Go with a royal look in rich velvet waistcoats which feature a shiny and suave finish. Select a navy blue woven velvet waistcoat with a shawl lapel. Wear it with a smart combination of shirt, trousers and a bowtie, worn along with brogues or oxfords. You are sure to impress everyone at a formal office party, or at a wedding reception.
There are many ways in which you can create a double layered look. You can pick up jackets online and wear them over your waistcoats. You can also make waistcoats a part of formal suits, and wear them under blazers.
Waistcoats are the new trend in formal wear. With the climate in India making it almost impossible to wear long sleeved blazers and suits, waistcoats are slowly taking over the fashion world. LimeRoad has a huge collection of affordable waistcoats, both in western and Indian styles. So whatever your style may be, there’s a waistcoat from our online catalogue for you.
Style The Perfect Waistcoat
If you think that waistcoats are only to be worn over formal shirts and trousers, then oh, how wrong you are! Have a look at the different ways in which you can use this coat to look stylish and attractive even on a casual outing.
1. Wear one over jeans and a button-down shirt and sneakers for that casual look on a Saturday. Roll up the sleeves of your shirt to add to your casual look. You can either loosen the button or wear a casual tie to complete the look.
2. No one said that waistcoats are only worn with collars. Team your waistcoat with a matching pullover on a cold day to head out of the house in style.
3. And saving the best for last, this one is only if you are daring enough. Wear it with a shirt and nothing underneath. Pair it with jeans to look your hottest.
Important Tips To Remember
1. The bottommost button remains undone.
2. If worn with a blazer, it must be visible and not hidden.
Available in poly blend fabrics, these waistcoats could be found on our website in colours like black, brown, orange, white etc. These stylish and designer waistcoats with high armholes and snug fit around your shoulders & torso can really help you look more streamlined and tidy.
Buy Waistcoats Online with Complete Ease
Shopping online at LimeRoad is quite easy, what with extremely user-friendly browsing, selection and payment processes. Go for online shopping and buy the best range of waistcoats for men from LimeRoad. You can view multiple waistcoat brands under one roof. And the waistcoat price range at LimeRoad is quite affordable. You can stock up on as many varieties as you like. Make sure you check out our entire selection of footwear and accessories as well.
Stylish Men’s Waistcoats for All Occasions
Quite contrary to the belief of these being typical traditional clothing pieces, these can be worn on different occasions. During the summer months, bring a wave of freshness by rolling up the sleeves of your classic shirt and putting up a stylish look by adorning designer blue or black waistcoat for an elegant appearance. If you are quite new to wearing the stylish waistcoats for men, you can keep it simple by complementing the look of a simple uni-colored shirt and tight fitting trousers with a designer men’s waistcoat for an ultimate styling factor. Rev up the given look by accessorizing yourself with branded metallic watch and black leather shoes for your irresistible looks.
Stylish Waistcoats Made Easy Online
No traditional occasion can go without men adorning the classic waistcoats. Stand out from the crowd by wearing one paired with your ethnic clothing collection. Plan out wearing one of these with silken lilac shirt beneath the same. There are several options of buying these online including U-Shaped, V-shaped necks, single-breasted, double-breasted, and so more. Buy from the best collection online at LimeRoad. These can also be used for bringing some warmth during the colder season. Dazzle your overall ensemble by matching your classic winter collection with a designer waistcoat. Complete the looks with some minimal men's accessories like a watch and formal shoes for an everlasting impression.
Related search terms: waistcoat, waistcoat men, waistcoat design, stylish waistcoats, waistcoat designs for mens, vase coat, waistcoat for wedding, waistcoat with jeans, waistcoat suit, waistcoat mens fashion