Bath accessories are the key elements in determining the mood, style and look of the bathroom. By selecting the right Bath accessories you can make the bathroom look inviting, cozy, chic, glamorous, minimalistic or however else you want.
Tips On How To Shop Bath Accessories:
First of all, you need to take a good look at your bathroom and analyze the layout, tile and the space as a whole. Look for places where you could fit certain accessories, where they would be more practical and then you can decide on a type, shape, etc.
1. Mainly focus on the basic and must-have accessories
The first elements you need to focus on are the basic things like the faucets, the sink, the towel ,the mirror & the racks. They need to match the theme you’ve chosen for the room and they’ll set the tone for the rest of the accessories.
2. Give special attention to lighting fixtures.
Lightings is often overlooked despite being one of the vital features that can completely transform the design. There should always be more than one light fixture in the bathroom, one can have a ceiling light such as a pendant or even a chandelier or something simpler for modern and minimalist designs. The second light sources should be in the vicinity of or near the mirror.
3. Do not forget the smaller accessories.
Aside from the basic elements there’s a whole lot of small accessories every bathroom needs. These include small containers like the soap dish, toothbrush holder, shower curtains, toilet paper holder, etc. don’t just pick them randomly. They may be small but they can have a great impact on the overall look. Take everything into consideration including material,color, shape, texture & size. You can also want to add a some purely decorative items like a vase for decor.
Benefits of Purchasing Bathroom Accessories Online
Shopping for bathroom accessories on LimeRoad can be a rewarding experience, where you not only get to search from thousands of catalogues at the comfort of your home but at the same time are able to discuss with industry-experts, so that you end up purchasing the perfect one as per your needs and requirements.
There are many more advantages & uses that have made it a common choice of buyers and some of them are:
1. Convenience: Limeroad bathroom accessories come up with a wide range of products under one roof which means you can purchase basins, mirrors, towel trails, hooks and much more from one store and that too affordable price. It indeed makes it a convenient way to shop for the products anytime and from anywhere.
2. Know the trend: Don’t you want the bathroom of your dreams to be spacious, luxurious, filled with amenities? Definitely! The more you get to know about the latest trends the better this picture will get. This is the reason why LR often make their customers aware about what has been trending in the market along with suitable options that will meet their expectations.
3. Compare & buy: When you shop from stores you can easily compare multiple stores and then count on the one who you think will be able to deliver high-quality products at the best value. Never ever consider the price over quality, instead always try to find a balance between them, because buying cheap accessories today can turn out to be an expensive deal tomorrow.
4. Get free quotes: LR even come up with free quotes on request, where you just have to fill the specified parameters and then you can have a precise quote about the expenses that will be involved. These quotes are an excellent option when you are planning your budget, as you can set your range limit according to that.
Deciding Bath Accessories:
1. Even though many stores come up with incredible range of bathroom accessories, but the idea is to find the best amongst the best. For this, first you have to prepare a layout of the bathroom and then consider the type of accessories that will be required for the same. Make sure that you have a plan of the layout as per the demands of your lifestyle.
2.When done with the layout, the next step is to focus on the style or design of the space. Here, there are three key components to focus on:
A.Shades of color
After that work on the utilitarian feature, it has to be strong, durable and resistant to water.
At last, you explore the appropriate range of bathroom accessories that will stand to be a perfect fit for the space.
Bathrooms usually do not present the kind of flexibility that other major rooms in a house, such as living rooms, bedrooms or kitchens do. Since the space is small & also limited, there is only so much you can do to play around with its design.
Bathrooms typically consist of a shower, mirror, sink,storage shelf and toilet. So, unless you completely remodel this area, there is hardly too much more you can do with it.
The good news is that you have unlimited options when it comes to accessorizing a bathroom. If you want to achieve an entirely different decor, you can cleverly play with colours, lights and other accessories to blow your minds & make each day happening!
What To Look At While Shopping For Bath Products?
Before you start off designing a bathroom, understand what kind of colours you want & what will suit that space. Generally best to choose somewhat muted and pale colours and designs for this space. Bright colours or neon or shiny shades will usually never agree with this area. Also, it is advisable by Interior experts not to use more than three dominant colours of any design. Plan in advance the colours and shades that you like & those that will go with your primary colour and then go ahead by designing the room. Remember, this space is usually much smaller than the rest of the house and so, you need to understate the interior as much as possible.
Depending upon your client’s preferences, your bathroom design can be any one of the following:
Minimalist: As this term suggests, this type of design looks elegant, yet sophisticated in itself. It’s clear and bold, with just a couple of standalone accessories that make a statement on their own. Minimalist design makes space look more classy and more expensive, in spite of its sheer starkness.
Cozy: This type of design has a gentle, warm and inviting touch to it. The colours, patterns and accessories used in this case are gentle to eyes and blend well with each other; to give that soothing, relaxing feel to space.
Contemporary: These bathrooms are designed to look chic and stylish at the same time.This type od design never feature garish colours or shades and aim to bring a feel of utter opulence. To add the touch of luxury, the accessories may also include a rich-looking cupboard, plush rugs, artwork, quaint lights or even vases, shelves and other curios.
Bathroom lighting; though an important aspect which is often neglected. Ensure that space is always well-lit, both naturally and artificially. Choose the fixtures wisely, to make sure that the lights make the room inviting and warm, but never seem over-the-top or too bright. Know the kind of feel they are looking to create in their bathroom and then play with the lights accordingly. Generally speaking, you need to fix at least one overhead light fixed or suspended and a bright enough light just above the mirror is acceptable.
Every bathroom requires a good enough storage space for daily need stuff , to place toiletries, towels, toothpaste and toothbrushes, soaps and so on. First, estimate the space available to you for storage and then go ahead to design your storage space.
Bathtubs and Shower Spaces
Very small bathrooms may not give you enough space to install bathtubs, so in this case, you can design stylish enclosed shower spaces. You can accessorise this area with stylish faucets, showers and curtains will add a touch of class to this area.
In case you have the space to work with, you can choose from a variety of freestanding bathtubs, which are as -
a)Clawfoot tubs- These have a traditional design and are raised from the floor.
b)Pedestal tubs- Sit on a pedestal base. You choose from the traditional to the modern.
c)Corner tubs- These give a cozy feel and comfortably have their back to the wall.
d)Some tubs give you the option of adding on an air system and whirlpool/Jacuzzi system.
e)Other tubs do not fit into any of the above categories which stand on their own on the bathroom floor.
You can choose from a variety of bathtub materials, including fibreglass, stone, marble, ceramic tile and much more.
With a huge variety of options available to you at LimeRoad, accessorizing your bathroom will be a pleasurable experience. Only take care to ensure that you plan in advance, never use colours and materials that are too bright or too bold for bathroom area. Also, see to it that all the bathroom products and accessories that you use are consistent & matching with your main theme and do not clash with each other at any point in time.
Visit LimeRoad for a plethora of options in bath accessories and style your washrooms in the best possible way.
Related search terms:tap, bathroom accessories, bathroom fittings, soap dish, taps, soap dispenser, toothbrush holder, bathroom sets, wash basin taps, bathroom decor, bathroom taps, bath accessories