Diwan Sets For Home And Decor
Every person would wish to dress up their homes with gorgeous looking furniture sets like sofas, diwan sets, diwan sets, blinds, shades and drapes. As these window accessories would add style and colour to the room while maintaining privacy and preventing direct sunlight from entering the room. Diwan sets are the most popular type, particularly in Asian countries where people can be seated comfortably. Diwan sets are more casual and homely which are often made of washable fabrics. One thing to be kept in mind is that diwan fabrics will not absorb heat and light which are often used in conjunction with blinds. On the other hand, the diwan fabrics used for sets are generally of a lighter weight and are lined, either with regular fabric like velvet or a soft material. Previously diwan sets have been associated with a higher level of traditional decor schemes and today’s look often incorporate contemporary drapes as well. Therefore, choose the fabric type which will enhance the decorating style of your house.
Diwan set is one such home decoration set which encompasses a royal feeling with a blend of sofa and bed that makes your living room stylish. The right selection of a perfect diwan set is a must, while transforming you house into a sweet home. While selecting a perfect piece for your home one must require considering the choice of color of the walls, color of other home furnishing items and space of your living room. Wise selection will definitely upgrade the overall appeal. The quality of fabric plays a vital role in diwan sets as Jaipur being a one stop destination for those who search for handmade artifacts made of traditional Jaipuri fabric and a variety of other materials like bandhej Jaipur fabric, bagru Jaipur fabric and sanganeri Jaipur fabric. Diwan set manufacturers usually will also have a team of well accomplished and knowledgeable artisans who can create magic with their hand work who provide the best quality of work at an affordable price along with unimpeachable service to all our customers. They provide an array of home decoration solutions such as pillow covers and bed covers which is made of soft and smooth material and fabrics, block printed, tie and die and bandhani bed sheets, Jaipuri chikan style pillow covers, embroidered bed sheets, single bed covers as well as double bed covers and diwan sets with matching bed covers and cushion covers at very affordable prices.
Limeroad online shopping makes the task simpler who strongly believes that all our customers are precious and thus we strive in serving them the best of their needs.
When considering diwan set styles there are many types as follows:
● Casual Style: Casual diwan sets style are quite a popular choice in places like living rooms and bedrooms. Casual diwan sets will lend themselves to an easy use with the diwan sets often feature grommet or tab top attachments.
● Classic Style: Classic styles diwan sets are universally popular with their design styles like classical, country and bohemian styles.
● Contemporary Style: Contemporary diwan sets provide a fresh interpretation of classic styles. They are mostly available in shades of grey and earthy tones which is inspired from mother nature. Sometimes, brighter and bolder colors are also used to provide a pop of color in an subdued space. Contemporary diwan sets are known for their rich textures which in turn provide a glorious look.
● Modern Style: Modern diwan sets usually reflect modern age designs focussing on the style of the room which are usually minimal and often incorporate metal along with eco-friendly materials. While solid colors are ever popular with modern diwan sets, bold patterns with clean lines or abstract elements are also quite popular.
Fabrics Used In Diwan Sets
Another main factor when choosing diwan sets is the materials which serves several purposes beyond being decorative.
Based on the fabric quality the thinner materials are used for sheer or semi-sheer materials while thicker materials are normally used in semi-opaque and blackout diwan sets.
- Cotton: Cotton is a popular choice for many as the fabric is semi-sheer, so it lets in full flow light which is mostly layered with other fabrics while still providing a moderate level of privacy. Also, Cotton diwan sets are also easy to clean, which makes them even more versatile.
- Linen: Linen diwan sets are a bit heavier than cotton which allows a moderate level of light to pass while still maintenance is easy. Linen can be a bit more difficult to clean than cotton so just think twice before using it in dusty environments as the rough texture of linen can act as a magnet for dust.
- Velvet: Velvet diwan sets are heavy and popular material which suits if one wishes for the most grand look possible. Velvet is a recommended choice for bedrooms for light-sensitive sleepers. Velvet diwan sets need to be cleaned professionally, as it is a quite difficult fabric to clean.
- Silk: Silk is a beautiful and luxurious fabric that is used to produce a broad range of different types and varieties of diwan sets. It’s semi-sheer and depending on the thickness of the silk it may let in ample amount of light, or a very minute amount of light. Silk diwan sets need to be dry washed for longer shelf life so consider the upkeep costs before investing in silk diwan sets.
- Lace: Lace is a sheer modern type fabric which makes it the best choice if you are looking to create a light, bright and airy diwan sets. Laces provide the least amount of privacy of these materials while letting in the most light. Lace is most popular in kitchens, living rooms, or any other area of the home where you did like to let in full swing of light.
- Burlap: Burlap has a similar look and texture close to linen which is easy to clean but it’s much heavier in weight than linen. Burlap fabric is casual and plain which provides a great deal of privacy while allowing minimal light or no light at all when you close the diwan sets.
- Synthetic: Synthetic materials have become extraordinarily popular for diwan sets usages. Since synthetics are cheaper to produce than natural fibers they are most preferred and they are also easy to clean as well. They are usually a cheaper option than natural materials as well and if you are looking for an easy to clean option, synthetic diwan sets may be the best choice for you.
Patterned diwan sets are popular in every style as these colorful patterns can be a great way to achieve a specific look with your diwan sets. Patterned diwan sets are typically cotton, lace, or synthetic. There are also some modern patterned diwan sets in linen or burlap varieties, or embossed velvet diwan sets as well. In classic and contemporary diwan sets patterns like floral, stripes, checks and plaid, toile, and paisley are also widely used. The length of your play a vital role to achieve certain styles, and the size of your windows will help determine the diwan sets length one needs.
When you are looking for your living room, a diwan is something that you should consider, even in a modern style home. It is a versatile piece of furniture that can serve as a sofa or couch during the day and convert into a bed at night, especially when you need extra space for guests. In older homes in India, diwan cot models were common place, but nowadays, you rarely see this charming piece of furniture in homes as they are believed to be traditional and old-fashioned. Diwan sets is said to have originated from ancient Persia as low seating with either a mattress on the floor or a large seat cushion on a wooden frame. Cushions and bolsters were used to provide support for the back also the daybeds and loungers are in a way inspired by the diwan. These days one can find traditional diwan designs that can be adapted to suit almost any style. Limeroad online shopping presents you with some functional and lovely designs of diwans that one can use in the living room. If you have a small foyer leading from the main door to a living room, then narrow wooden diwan models like this one will be perfect for the area. It’s a modern design that provides seating during the day, and when you need to take a nap in the afternoon, it can be used as a cosy bed.
The couch style diwan has a more traditional design with an uneven backrest, which is typical of an old-fashioned couch. However, its length makes it perfect as a daybed for a power nap during the day, or even for lounging in comfort while reading a book. The upholstery should match with the rest of the furnishings to make it suitable for the living room. If you are looking for sofa with backrest then wooden divan designs for a modern home will easily blend into a contemporary living room where the wooden base and armrests are designed to match the rest of the living room furniture. The only difference is that it follows the principles of a traditional diwan and does not have a backrest. The lounger style diwan in the living room in which the furniture is arranged in an L-shaped layout where a couch-like diwan with the traditional curved back brings a lot of style to the space.Traditionally, a free standing diwan has a low backrest, which rests against a wall, and cushions provide support for the back. However, if you are looking for modern diwan designs that blend into a minimalist living room, then a backless diwan with a comfortable mattress can be placed for extra seating, and it will make a perfect makeshift bed whenever required, floor based diwan. It is similar to a low backless sofa placed against the wall with cushions for back support, which can be moved when it’s time to convert it into a bed. The multifunctional diwan provides space saving features that increase the functionality of this piece of furniture and this has shelves built into the reverse side of the backrest, which can be used to store books and other accessories. The couch style diwan that is based on a frame made of metal can work just as well where the latest design has a low backrest only in one corner of the diwan, which makes a perfect headrest, besides ensuring that the pillow doesn’t fall off when you are sleeping.When you need extra space in the living room, but don’t want the furniture to block the natural light in the room, then window side diwan models are the ideal solution which provides additional seating below the window.
In a studio apartment, a queen-size diwan bed can be built into the recess near a window to provide the perfect place to lounge all day reading a book or watching television. At night, it can become the guest bed. This design can also be adapted to a recess in a larger living room. In living rooms with limited space, instead of cluttering up the area with regular furniture with armrests, diwan sets that placed against the wall brings a lighter look to the room and act as a space saviour at the same time providing wonderful traditional and stylish look to the room.