Tunics For Women
Tunics for women, or we can call hip-length shirts or sweaters have become a comfortable addition to any woman's wardrobe for a long time. These are one of the most versatile wardrobe pieces you can own with the variety of options to select from and styles that can be created with them.
Longer than the women’s shirts, but shorter than dresses, tunics can dressed up with various bottoms to give you a fun, modern look. There are many kinds of tunics for women in different length, styles, and shapes available on LimeRoad. The trick is to wear a tunic in a way that flatters your body shape and give you a stylish look.
Reasons To Buy Tunics
- Tunics are timeless and classic pieces of your wardrobe that never go out of style. A tunic will always make you feel like your outfit is chic and modern, and can be paired in a number of ways for different seasons and occasions. Investing in a few classic pieces will surely make you look good and most importantly, make you feel good.
- Tunics flatter every body type. These can be worn by anyone, whether you are young, old, tall, short, full-figured, or petite. They are designed to be flattering and super comfortable for everyday wear.
- You can create Boho or urban chic looks by pairing a perfect tunic in your style, that works for your personality. Simply pair your tunic with a belt, bag or some quirky jewelry. You can get as creative as you want.
- Tunics are great options for working women because they can be worn from a day to night look. You can layer it or pair with various footwear and bottom options to create various looks. You can also use tunics as transitional pieces as the seasons change.
- You will a huge variety of tunics to choose from among the pool of the diverse designs and silhouettes.
On LimeRoad, you will find a wide selection of tunics for women in a variety of styles, to help you find your perfect. You will also find attractive discounts and offers on the entire collection.
Type: You will find various options of tunics for women in terms of silhouettes such as regular, shirt, high-low, A-line, plus, asymmetric, blouson, and wrap.
Occasion: Tunics are one of the flexible clothing that you can add into your wardrobe which can be worn for a number of occasions like, for casual wear, work wear, holiday, party wear, as well as the ones which never goes out of style and can be paired in a number of ways.
Prints and Patterns: You can also choose from all the latest and trendy print and pattern designs as per your style such as solids, printed, florals, stripes, checks, polka dots, geometric, block print, animal print, abstract, tie and dye, chevron, paisley, quirky, tropical, graphics, ombre, batik, Aztec, Ikat, galaxy, shibori, and warli.
Color: Add more color and character to your everyday wardrobe with the versatile tunics in diverse colors like white, black, brown, blue, pink, red, green, grey, yellow, orange, beige, purple, and many others. You can also go for multi-color options.
Sizes: You don’t have to worry about getting your perfect size. LimeRoad has all sizes of tunics for women so that you get the flattering fit without any hassle.
Material: Fabric of the tunic decides the texture and the comfort of your tunic. For spring-summer, select the tunics made of light materials, whereas for autumn-winter, go for slightly heavier ones. You can also add a layer of other clothing pieces over the tunic. Some of the common materials that are available on LimeRoad are cotton, polyester, crepe, rayon, viscose, chiffon, poly crepe, georgette, cotton blend, denim, poly georgette, hosiery, modal, net, jersey, cotton jersey, silk blend, velvet, linen, satin, lace, Chanderi silk, khadi, spandex, and silk.
Tunic length: According to the look you want to achieve you can select the tunics in various lengths such as regular, knee length, midi, and maxi.
Slit Type: Apart from the color prints, you can also look for other styles elements such as the slits, which add on to more comfort and charm to your daily clothing. You can choose among no slit, side slit, front slit, front and side both, and back slit designs and pair them as you want to.
Themes: If you are confused about which print and pattern to go for, you can simply browse through the theme collections of tunics for women that are exclusively available at LimeRoad, like monochrome, pastels, color block, indie, micro florals, and many more.
Neck Design: Even a slight change in the neckline can make a big impact on your overall look. Add more variety to your closet with tunics in diverse neck styles to choose from, such as mandarin, V-neck, round, shirt collar, boar neck, tie up neck, scoop, keyhole neck, cami, turtle neck, crew neck, mock neck, illusion neck, off shoulder, square, halter neck, lapel neck, single shoulder, cowl neck, overlap neck, polo neck, sweetheart neck, and peter pan.
Sleeve Style: As per the weather and your style you can select tunics in three-quarter sleeves, sleeveless, short sleeves, long sleeves, cold shoulder, cap sleeves, bell sleeves, shoulder strap, raglan sleeve, bishop sleeve, dolman sleeve, kimono sleeves, batwing sleeves, and puff sleeves.
Surface Work: Break free from boring tops, by shopping the latest collection of tunics for women with classic and modern surface ornamentation designs such as embroidered, embellished, lace, crochet, sequins, jacquard, zari, tassels and pom-pom, Schiffli, applique, mirror work, hand painted, and kantha.
According To Body Shape
Every woman should have at least one tunic in her closet, they are just so versatile. You can easily dress them up or down, or even wear them with shorts, leggings or skinny jeans to create an endless variety of looks for various occasions. Tunics for women are a perfect addition for all seasons.
Here is our little guide for choosing tunics for various different body shapes, so that you can get the perfect flattering look.
Pear Shape: You should look for tunics with side slits to prevent the tunic from clinging to your thighs and rear. A slight taper at the waist and a gorgeous wide neck designs to broaden your shoulders. Also, since your heaviest area is below the waist, make sure your tunic either falls above your widest area or below, but not right over it. You can also consider pairing with a long chunky necklace to add more attention to your top half in a flattering way.
Apple Shape: Make sure your tunic is not too long and that it has a nice V-neck, which helps direct the attention up to your face. Smaller pattern and darker shades help the illusion that you are smaller on top. If you want the focus up, towards your face, avoid chunky necklace with your tunic and instead, wear an earring or a shorter necklace. Avoid any kind of clingy tunic, if you want to put the focus on your neckline and legs.
Hourglass Shape: Ideally, an hourglass figure looks better in a more fitted tunic. A sleeveless option is also a great choice for an hourglass figure.
Full Figure Shape: For this figure type, it is all about the balance between tunics that are too clingy and too loose. For the fuller body shapes, what you don’t want is to wear a shapeless tent design. Make sure your collarbone and wrists are visible, as these features of yours are always slimming to show off. Choose smaller prints, vertical stripes, or solid shades for a flattering look. If you want to cover your bottom, make sure the tunic is long enough in length.
Rectangle/Straight Shape: If you have a rectangle figure, it won’t be hard to find a flattering tunic on LimeRoad. For a rectangle body shape, you are trying to create curves and a normal tunic just does not do that. Look for the tunics that clinches at the waist to create an illusion of a curve at the waist. You can pair them with high waisted denim or shorts and slightly tuck in to create an even curvier illusion.
Petite Shape: if you have a petite body frame, make sure to purchase a shorter tunic. Empire waist is not ideal for your body shape, choose any other style except this one. A long tunic may make a great dress with or without a belt, or have the tunic shortened or tucked in.
- Always pair a loose tunic with slender bottoms, straight or skinny jeans, not flared or baggy. A fitted tunic will go nicely with a boot cut pant.
- For a playful summer look, pair your tunic with shorts. Just make sure those shorts are visible beneath the tunic. And if you want to show off your great legs, this is the perfect way as shorter shorts with a loose tunic can be an amazing combination.
- If you are adding a belt to the tunic, then forgo a necklace. Match your belt to your footwear, if possible, for a more polished look.
- Airy or light fabric tunics can be held in by a shrunken jean jacket, or a heavy necklace or belt.
- If you wear long tunics, wear wedges or heels, as you need to visually add more height to your lower leg to balance the length of the tunic.
- A tunic is a classic style in every woman's wardrobe. Make it a part of yours too!
Related search terms: dresses, tunic, tunic tops, tunic dress, tunics for women, tunics online, tunic tops for women, tunic designs