Salwars For Women
Indian women have always been fond of clothing. One such wear which Indian women cannot think about to live without is Salwar Kameez. Salwaar Kameez is an important ethnic wear in India. A woman cannot even think to live without even having one pair of it in her wardrobe as they are the most comfortable and cosy wear for a woman. In the recent modern trend salwar kameez is the most common and trendy pick for women. When it comes to Desi avatar bottom wear plays an important role and after all we cannot ignore a single thing when it comes to the style and fashion statement.
A salwar is basically a traditional wear which is like a light, lose and a kind of pleated trouser and it is somewhat not too much tight but fitting to size of ankle from the bottom part.In today modern trend there are large varieties of salwar which have come up in the market matching to the latest style and fashion.So now we can have a new look from the same traditional pattern and can make it to look more stylish and fashionable as per the latest trend.
Types Of Salwars
Some of these styles which are making salwar as new pick for women can be described as follows :-
1. Dhoti Salwar - Old Kinda :- This type of salwar has got its name from the old traditional wear dhoti and kurta. In the earlier time they were mostly worn by men but nowadays there are bottoms available in the market in dhoti salwar style for women too. This type of salwar type consists of U-shaped pleats which originates from the front end goes towards upward side. The layer and pleats layer of this salwar looks exactly like dhoti style. This type of salwar style is best for summer, autumn or spring season. These dhoti salwar are generally in slanted shape.
2. Churidar Salwar :- These churidar salwar are little tight than other salwar and has minimal pleats and ghera around waist and after thighs.These churidar salwar are the most known and the popular traditional wear. These churidar salwar are available in vast varieties in the market and there is a lot of collection from which we can choose them suiting to particular kurta or any tunic tops. These churidar salwars are very much in trend from the previous days and can be seen wearing by the women in Punjab mostly and other cities too.
3. Patiala Salwar :- As the name itself suggest that patiala salwar has come from the land of Patiala that is in Punjab. Thus these patiala salwar originated from Patiala and are worn by
women all over the world. Patiala dress is considered as royal dress of Punjab and can be seen by almost all the age group of women. The looks and comfort provided by these patiala salwar are the two indicator factor which makes these salwars best to wear in any occasion at any place. Pleats of these patiala salwar starts from waist and goes straight till the end cuffs. They provide freedom to the person while moving around.
4. Harem Salwar :- These are the most loose and comfortable salwar to wear with any top or kurta. These harem salwars are more airy in look just like Aladdin bottom wear and thus do not maintain any structure or shape. These salwar do not have any strict cuffs.
5. Afghani Salwar :- These afghani salwars lend you some confidence. As the name itself suggest us that these afghani salwars has its name derived from the land of Afghanistan.These afghani salwar are just like ballon not too much wide but still comfortable in wearing. These afghani suits are very much in trend and can be wear with tunic tops or kurta also.
6. Palazzo Salwar :- Palazzo are very much in trend and are the most famous and popular bottom wear among women in this new trend. These palazzo salwar are normally straight, not too much lose like a straight loose and wide pants. They give a woman Indo-western look to the woman who wears it. Embroidered work, embellished designs are some of the demanded palazzo work which women look for before buying it. These palazzo salwar are parallel in shape and they will fall straight. There are lots of varieties of palazzo which one can find online.
7. Parallel Salwar :- Parallel Salwars are the most simple and sorted salwar.They have constrained look and little more narrower than the parallel and are like very by the Indian women and they are very much in trend. They can be wear in any season summer, winter , spring or rainy. They are made up of various materials like cotton,silk, wool and amy others. Women can easily wear these parallel salwar at any place with any kuti as they are very much comfortable to wear and look amazing and great too at the same time.
8. Printed Salwar :- There are also printed salwars are available in the market which looks very different and unique from all the salwars described above.They are very much colourful and consists of various different patterns on them like floral pattern.These salwars are always the choice of any occasion or if the person is in playful mood. They look best because of its colourful pattern designing and its amazing look.Wearing these salwars can make you feel happy about what we you are wearing and make you feel confident and unique from all other people in the crowd.
Thus given above are some of the types of the salwar which are available in the market and are according to the modern new recent trend.
Choosing Your Salwar Kameez
There are many ways through which we can style our salwar so that we can give our modern and hence trendy and fashionable look. Some of these ways for styling these salwars can be described as follows :-
● Please make sure of the fitting of salwar before buying it. This is what can change your whole look and appearance. One must avoid buying a salwar that is too tight as it can amplify the curves and can give you a disaster look. A salwar never must be too tight. White buying salwar just make sure it should be cosy and comfortable in wearing.
● If you are slim then choose the salwar kameez in pastel shades. But if you are not to much slim and healthier than choose for dark colours as dark colors can draw the attention of the people from your curves and can give you a stylish and fashionable look.
● If you are taller in height and wants to look taller then choose the salwar kameez which is long in size as it can make you look more taller but if your height is not too long then don’t go for long salwar kameez as it will not go with you.
● Stay simple for better look. If you are buying any salwar during summer then just try to get a simple salwar which is not too much embroidered or embellished so that it can make you feel comfortable and light about what you are wearing and you can feel easily relax by wearing them.
● White choosing these salwar make sure of your body figure. As if you are too much weighted and wear too much lose salwar then it might make you look more heavy so always try to avoid too much lose salwars. Just choose those salwar for your body which is not too much tight and not too much lose too. So that it can fit your body and also at the same time you can be comfortable and relax about what you are wearing.
These are some of the factors which one must keep in mind while choosing salwar with kameez. There can be other factors also like the width of salwar, its size, colour and pattern but the given above are the ones which one must think before buying salwar kameez suit.These salwars play an important role in defining your overall look and making you look more comfortable and at the same time stunning and beautiful too.
Thus if anyone of you planning to buy any suit or these designer salwar with tunic kurtas then start shopping for these different styles and look only from the application of Limeroad. At Limeroad you can get a large collection of these salwars only at very affordable and nominal price and at the same time can fill your wardrobe with stylish and latest salwar collections which you can wear anywhere with any tunic top or kameez or kurta to give yourself Indian traditional and stylish look also at the same time. There are various trendy salwars which one women must have with her so that you can always make you feel relax, comfortable, trendy, stylish and fashionable too.
You can also shop from an exciting collection available for Women`s :- Cloaks Abaya | Dupattas | Ethnic Wear | Blouses | Churidars Salwars | Churidars | Salwars | Ethnic Gowns | Gowns | Kurtas | Kurtis | Lehengas | Petticoats | Salwar Kameez Suits | Sarees | Ethnic Wear Sets | Sharara | Shrugs Jackets | Shrugs | Skirts | Palazzos | Tapered Pants | Semi Stitched Suits | Stitched Suits | Unstitched Suits
Related search terms: salwar kameez, salwar suit, salwar kameez online, salwar suit design, salwar suits online, salwar suit online shopping, salwar design, salwar kameez design , cotton salwar suits, salwar suit with price